Tom Fernandes wrote:
[snip]
Not sure if I get your right. The way of the mail is the following:

MUA (kmail) -> GMXs SMTP Server -> GMX forwards it from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (I have set it like this in my account preferences at GMX) -> fdm (which is a similar to fetchmail) fetches the mail via pop3 -> procmail (gets fed by fdm) -> spamassassin (called from procmail as first rule).

But to answer your question:

         Mon, 14 Jul 2008 01:04:12 +0200

is the header you are asking for - if I understood you correctly.

I guess that's the problem. I don't think SA handles fdm.