In short, not in spamassassin. Anything sent to spamassassin is scanned. You could use a procmail filter to bypass spamassassin, but anything sent to spamassassin is scored. Yes, you can whitelist to give it 100 points or more, but it's still scanned and scored.

Nicolas Letellier wrote:
Hello.

I would like to know if an option is available in spamassassin. I use
3.2.5 with FreeBSD and Postfix.

By default, spamassassin filers ALL emails.

Is it possible to do not scan certain mails? Or to have a list (txt,
sql) or an option (like whitelist_from) for don't scan (or tag headers).

I didn't find this information in the spamassassin wiki.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,