SM schrieb:
Hi Alexander,
At 06:35 25-08-2008, Alexander Hachmann wrote:
I am currently having the problem with a lot of mails returning from daemons in response
to mails I did now write.
Does anyone have a .cf solution for this issue. I am getting more than a hundred per week of these f.....ng Mails.

Have you tried http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/VBounceRuleset

Regards,
-sm

Thank you for your reply. This seems to be exactly what I want. Unfortuneatly I am running 3.0.4 and this only works from 3.1 on.
I am not that familiar with upgrading SA. Is there an easy and safe way?
I yet downloaded 3.2.4 and run perl Makefiel.PL without installing. This for example starts telling me, that modules like SPF are not
present. Any hints on that?

Regards,
           Alexander