Hi everyone,

I'm launching a free spam reduction service to help build up my
blacklists. It involves adding a fake high numbered MX record to your
existing MX list that points to one of our servers. We always return a
451 error but we have a very good way of detecting virus infected spam
bots on the first attempt. So this helps us and your spam bot traffic is
significantly reduced, and this reduction will reduce the Spamassassin
load because there will be less spam to process.

We are also looking for dead domains or domains with no real email
addresses that get a lot of spam to point at the tarbaby server. So far
this is working really well. I'm tracking just over 2 million IP
addresses of virus infected computers.

Additionally you can use our blacklist to further reduce your spam and
the blacklist will be tuned to the spam bots that are spamming your
domain. Looking for some volunteers to use this and see how it works for
you. Here's the details.

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Project_tarbaby

Definitely looking for feedback from people who try it out.

Is it just me , or am I having déjà vu,  I could swear I have read this
message before -