Good point, but I wouldn't like to block all .exe's. Our local users
wont bother zipping stuff and will complain. I was going to be happy
with just adding some quick firing rules manually for exe's that I
specify.

I guess if that doesn't make sense, lets not bother too much about it :)

> > My thoughts were that all I would need is a rule like:
> > uri MY_EXE_URI /card.exe/i
> >
> > Or do I need to actually match all of the stuff before that, using a
> > wildcard for example?
>
> Look back a couple of messages, a good short version was posted.

Nice - thanks for your reply, John.

Cheers,
Michael Hutchinson
Manux Solutions Limited.