A box is trained for a particular network need. For example a bank
would need aver different ruleset/bayes than a 'normal' user.

it's easy enough to create an image, however, that image will only
apply to the network is was trained for.

You can't shortcut training. It's an integral part of SA. If you don't
have the time or inclination go and sign up with message labs. That
said, on testing my own SA conf against Message labs I consistently
hit higher; maybe it's luck.

Nigel