At 04:25 03-03-2009, Michelle Konzack wrote:
The network in my  enterprise  is  <*.private.tamay-dogan.net>  and  the
outgoing mailserver <mail.private.tamay-dogan.net>  which  is  correctly
configured and of course, not accessibel from outside the world.  Hence,
I am sending messages over the relay  <server7.pinguin-hosting.de>  from
my hosting provider.

Now, nearly each 6th E-Mail from me comes back as bounce since they  all
tell me, spamassassin is thinking I have a trojan/bot in my network.

Being listed in ZEN does not necessarily mean that the host has a trojan or bot.

This spamassassin setup is definitively crap, because if yo look in  the
header of any of my messages, you see, I am an  legitimat  authenticated
sender.

The headers of your message are correct. Using ZEN for all IP addresses listed in the headers will result in incorrect hists. Post the headers and the rules that message hit.

Regards,
-sm