Please always keep threads on-list by replying to list. I am not the
only one, who can help you.

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 11:57 -0500, Michael Lyon wrote:
> But...how do I remove an autowhitelist entry for just one user?  I
> have a rule that was duplicated and causing me problems (It was to
> prevent the "Verify your password" scams).

See the options concerning the "persistent address list" in man
spamassassin-run, in particular --remove-addr-from-whitelist.

> Now, I have just one of the Verify rules...I'd like to keep it at 100
> so as to not ever let them get through, but the auto-whitelist score
> is pushing it back to Spam.

Exactly what I predicted. Thus, remove that address from the AWL
"persistent address list" database.

> I'd like to not AWL just the one domain if possible.

Not possible. The AWL actually is just a historical score averager. In
your case poisoned for that one address, fed with bad scores due to the
custom password rules going berserk. Just correct that incident.

Also, have a look here.
  http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutoWhitelist

Apart from that, I strongly suggest revisiting your password rule(s).
Obviously, they are hitting on mail they shouldn't, so they are too
broad. Also, I still suggest lowering that score.

Regarding the whitelisting: You aren't whitelisting your *own* domain,
are you? That's a bad idea. Definitely unless using the variants with
additional constraints, like whitelist_from_rcvd.

  guenther

[ useless full-quote including sig snipped ]

--
char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu...@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a\x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";