OK, I know about whitelist_from_spf and whitelist_from_rcvd and, of course whitelist_from and I seem to recall a whitelist_from_dkim ...

Is that all of them? Where are they documented and what exactly does _rcvd check? (I did google, found lots of posts, not docs, which makes me think these are documented separately)

Also, does anyone have a suggestion on how to find a bunch of spf pass and dkim pass emails to 'seed' a whitelist?

--
By the way, I think you might be the prettiest girl I've ever seen
        outside the pages of a really filthy magazine