hateSpam wrote:
I have spamassassin installed in my server but I have never had an email wht
[SPAM] in the subject. I get lots of spam. I think it is not checking
properly.
anybody know how to solve the problem please?

There are lots of different ways to use SA with your email. We can't tell you how to fix it until we know how it is set up. Is it run during the smtp conversation as a milter or via Amavisd-new? Is it running during delivery via procmail or maildrop?

Also, SpamAssassin may not be configured to put the [SPAM] flag in the subject. Take a look at the headers and see if there are any 'X-Spam' headers in your emails. If SA is working properly, some of those headers should exist on every email. If you are using Amavisd-new, the headers will be slightly different, but they should still be there.

--
Bowie