> From: Karsten Bräckelmann
> The differences between 3.2.x versions are code fixes. There
> is no difference in rules, when using sa-update.
>
> While it is possible to publish per micro version updates,
> this is not necessary and thus not used for 3.2.x. They all
> share the very same rules and updates.

Karsten,

what about when we consider and migrate from 3.2.5 to 3.3.x once it is
officially released ?

will there be info from the SA Team about what rules have changes and what
"mods" that have come from the list that most of us are using in 3.2.5 that
should be double checked for and removed in terms of rules and otherwise?

anything you can clue us in on before hand?

thanks in advance...

 - rh