On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 17:41 +1000, Res wrote:

if you jump on a bandwagon without first hand experience, thats *exactly*
what you are, if you had experienced it first hand of course you become an
authority on the subject in your your case, and your opinion matters as
factual, but you by your own admission, you have not, and last I checked
guilt by association was not a crime in modernised civil countries :)

Indeed. I can only apologise for any offence or 'trolling'.

LOL your a joke, you send this on list, yet send me a private email
calling me a wanker..  LOL dont bother replying :)

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers