On Sun, June 28, 2009 05:38, Cory Hawkless wrote:
> I agree, wouldn't it be easier to uniformly feed all of these type of URL's
> though the already existing SA filters. As Jason suggested maybe by
> collapsing whitespaces?

lets redefine how a url is in the first place ?

www localhost localdomain
www.localhost.localdomain

one of them does not work :)

spammers more or less just use the first one, so what ?

> Sounds like the obvious solution to me? Any problems with this? If not how
> can it be done?

just show a working ReplaceTags for spaces, and then all can be solved to make
rules with how spaces can rebuild into no spaces,
eg in my above example " " will be "." and then sa see the last url and first
url

imho this is what replacetags does

but as long webbrowsers does not work on both, is it a big problem so ?

--
xpoint