Jari Fredriksson a écrit :
>> MrGibbage a écrit :
>>> #ps11651.dreamhostps.com and pelorus.org
>>> internal_networks 75.119.219.171
>>> trusted_networks 75.119.219.171 #I think this is wrong
>> no, it is not wrong. the documentation says:
>>
>> Every entry in "internal_networks" must appear in
>> "trusted_net-
>>
>> works";
>>
>> so whenever you put an internal_network line, you should
>> add the same line with "trusted" instead of "internal".
>>

> If that is indeed true,

As of 3.2.5, Received.pm contains this:

        if (!$relay->{auth} && !$trusted->contains_ip($relay->{ip})) {
          $in_trusted = 0;
          $in_internal = 0;     # if it's not trusted it's not internal

        }

so as soon as an "untrusted" relay is found, it is considered as
"external".

> it is a BUG IMO.

not really a bug. just a configuration annoyance . I mean, since
internal_networks is a subset of trusted_networks, then any "internal"
relay should automatically be considered as "trusted", without the need
to duplicate information.

> Brain dead requirement!

the requirement is "reasonable". an "internal" relay that wouldn't be
"trusted" is irrelevant. why would you want to skip PBL/DUL lookup for
an IP that may be forged?