On Wednesday 15 July 2009, Charles Gregory wrote:
>On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, Damian Mendoza wrote:
>> Anyone else being sued by Southwest Technology Innovations regarding spam
>> filtering? It’s odd that they would name my old company (Workgroup
>> Solutions) since they have very few installations (2 person reseller)
>> compared to the others named. Any opinions or feedback?
>
>http://thepriorart.typepad.com/the_prior_art/2009/01/scott-harris-friends-su
>e-oprah-winfrey.html
>
>Or Google for any number of other articles about 'Scott Harris patents'...
>
>- C

Or tell them to go pound sand.  The last Bilski ruling seems to have pretty
well torpedoed software patents, but some jerks may not have gotten the memo.
Some of them may even be sitting behind big desks on raised flooring and
wearing robes.  The most recent ruling will of course wind its way back to
SCOTUS if they take it.  If they reject it, this lower court ruling will
stand.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word.
- Al Capone