Paweł Tęcza a écrit :
> Hello Folks,
>
> Did you also get many spams from "United-MAP, a dynamic company with
> rapid development, with a united team of professionals in its core."? :)
> Or maybe this new spam flood is only Poland targeted?

or maybe we don't see them because they come from clients that are in
spamhaus PBL?

> Here are a few spam samples:
>
> http://pastebin.com/m178f4a58

The client is listed in the PBL (+ISP maintained, so the isitng is
probably old), and in the CBL.

> http://pastebin.com/m6d07f79d

at this time, 62.33.94.189 is listed in PBL and CBL.

> http://pastebin.com/m477546b9

at this time, 92.230.188.145 is listed in PBL, CBL and SORBS_DUL

consider blocking .adsl.alicedsl.de in MTA (or add corresponding rule in
SA).