MySQL Student wrote:
Hi,

       *  3.0 RCVD_IN_UCEPROTECT2 RBL: Received via a relay in
       *      dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net
       *      [81.202.69.68 listed in dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net]
       *  2.0 RCVD_IN_UCEPROTECT3 RBL: Received via a relay in
       *      dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net
       *      [81.202.69.68 listed in dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net]

How successful have you been with the UCEPROTECT lists? Seems like a
nice project. How come more people aren't using it?

I find it quite useful, but do understand their listing policy before using it, and score each list appropriately for your mail flow.

I use it to check all relay IPs, not just last external, which is why it hits on this example, but do expect FPs used in this way from senders on particularly spammy ISPs.

For me it hits more low scoring spam than it does legit mail so it's worth a few points.

I have had one user on another open source mailing list whose mail it blocks every time who I've had to manually whitelist, but other than that I've not really noticed it causing any legitimate mail to be quarantined (note that doesn't mean the rule doesn't misfire, only that negatively scoring rules in my setup, such as bayes, counteract and prevent the mail from being classified as spam).