On Wednesday 19 August 2009, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

>On 18.08.09 21:49, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>> [25964] dbg: gpg: key id 6C6191E3 is not release trusted
>> error: GPG validation failed!
>> The update downloaded successfully, but the GPG signature verification
>> failed.
>> channel: GPG validation failed, channel failed
>
>can you show us the key update process?

Exactly as shown on the web page at the time I added yerp.org to the channel
list.  No errors reported then, and I've now forgotten the url. www.yerp.org
now gets me a webmail login screen, so obviously that wasn't it.  Toss that
url to me and I'll replay it again.

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<zpx> it's amazing how "not-broken" debian is compared to slack and rh