Warren Togami wrote:
> I scanned my spam folders and found a few false positives that hit on
> either DNSWL

FP with DNSWL?????

FP = False Positive = legitimaite mail tagged as spam
DNSWL = Whitelist

if your system adds points because of dnswl, you have a serious problem. ..

or do you mean FN (false negative)?

> or JMF (HOSTKARMA?  See how confusing it is not knowing
> what to call it?)
>
> Is there an easy automated way we can forward FP's to DNSWL and JMF so
> their maintainers can decide what to do about the offending senders?

offending? then you probably mean FN.

yes, you can report offending IPs, if that makes sense. for example, if
the offending IP is that of an ISP relay, then don't report it: ISPs do
relay spam. if on the other hand you see FNs from paypal or bank of
blahblah, then do submit.

> I'd
> attach it to mail but it might get caught in the spam filter...

post the s(p)ample on a web site instead. you can use pastebin for example.