On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Justin Mason wrote:

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 16:15, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:
On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Zdenek Herman wrote:

I have same problem.
Any solution ?

to...@starbridge.org napsal(a):

i'm running SA 3.3.0 (3.3.0-alpha3-r808953) and i've some problem with
compiled rules.

sa-compile runs without errors, and SA seems to works fine when
restarted. But some body rules are now not detected.

A suggestion to both of you, based on sa-compile support requests seen
earlier on the list: run sa-compile with the debug option turned on, publish
the debugging output and intermediate files on a webserver somewhere, and
post the URIs for that info here so they can be examined.

even better: open a Bugzilla entry and do the same.  That's how we
track (possible) bugs and prioritize them.

And the bugzilla entry could have the logs as attachments. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to open a bug yet, but if Justin suggests it then I guess it is...

  Therapeutic Phrenologist - send email for affordable rate schedule.
 Approximately 9051420 firearms legally purchased in the U.S. this year