>> http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/
>> If you are capable of processing your mail nightly in
>> cron, why don't you join the nightly mass check?  You can
>> help to test the rules and make the sa-update channel
>> better.  We especially need non-English ham in the
>> nightly masscheck.
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/NightlyMassCheck
>> Here's HOWTO.  The documentation is a bit confusing.  I'm
>> working on a much simpler version of this.
>>
>> What distro do you use?
>>
>> Warren Togami
>> wtog...@redhat.com
>
> I'm using Debian Lenny. This really interests me as a
> SpamFighter! Going into the links now.

A second thought.. My hardware does not allow extra work. I currently have two
hosts with SpamAssassin in my network, both of them use only one child. There
is a 3rd host for Amavisd-new, and it also has only one thread for
virusscanners.

I get about 10000-15000 spam per month, and this setup barely manages it
without great delays. I don't think I can run those tests with these machines.

I dream about a multicore server, but currently I'm laid off from my day work
and wondering where to get bread and beer from.

I will join later when that is possible, but not now.