Warren Togami a écrit :
> I am trying to reconfigure my postfix server to get rid of false
> positives in the masschecks.
>
> * I run my own postfix server at example.com.
> * Several of my users have IMAP accounts on my server.  They send their
> outgoing mail via my server with SMTP-after-IMAP.  This has been working
> fine except this causes trouble for the masschecks in cases where they
> sent mail to other users on my server.  Their legitimate mail is
> triggering rules like RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL, RDNS_DYNAMIC, and occasionally
> RCVD_IN_PBL because the only Received header is the delivery directly
> from their home IP address.
> * I enabled TLS with SASL authentication.  This is working, but the
> following Received header is still triggering these rules.

> [XX.XX.XX.XX])    (using SSLv3 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256
> bits))    (No client certificate requested)    by mail.example.com
> (Postfix) with ESMTP id DEADBEEF47    for <u...@example.com>; Sun, 11
> Oct 2009 02:01:37 -0400 (EDT)

this header doesn't show the user was authenticated.

use SASL authenticatoin instead of smtp-after-foo.

if that's not possible, you'll need to cheat by altering the above
header to make it look like "ESMTPA".

> No, score=0.6 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_00,RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL,
> RDNS_DYNAMIC,TVD_SPACE_RATIO autolearn=no version=3.3.0-alpha3-r816412
>
> Is it possible to configure postfix to write some kind of auth message
> in the Received line if you had authenticated?

postfix does so if you authenticated and you have

smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes

but smtp-after-* is not authentication as far as postfix is concerned.
(smtp-after-* is a hack).

That said, you can add a header of your choice (with PREPEND) if you can
change the map that your smtp-after-* mechanism updates for postfix.