I'm looking to add other DNSBL's to tomorrow's weekly mass check. I realize most of them probably are too broken to bother, but it would be nice to get some real numbers to confirm it so since the Internet lacks any real DNSBL comparisons that include Ham FP safety.

http://antispam.imp.ch/06-dnsbl.html
This one seems to have 3% of the hits compared to PSBL, so I am not bothering to test it in masscheck.

http://bl.csma.biz/
It seems that this blacklist is simply dead. Zero hits on their "SBL" list within the last day.

Any other DNSBL's out there that you folks use that are worth comparing?

Warren Togami
wtog...@redhat.com