I usually think of myself as pretty capable with a computer but Spamassassin
and it's website have made me think twice. I took me 20 minutes just to
figure out where this forum was. I feel like Apache is trying to weed out
dunderheads like me from using their product. I swear I cannot understand
80% of what is written on the how to install page. I've spent three hours
now trying to install this program and cannot imagine that this was written
for anyone but a computer programmer. I've searched the internet for help
elsewhere and every conversation  sounds like a foreign language. How is
this user-friendly? I'd really like to support OpenSource but I swear if
someone doesn't show me a SIMPLE way to work this, I'm dumping SA and
Thunderbird and going back to Outlook.