Given the following header:

and given the following From:

From: "Buffets, Inc." <ec...@buffetsinc.com>

is

whitelist_from_dkim *...@buffetsinc.com bluehornet.com

the correct syntax for whitelisting these emails?

I'm adding address book users into the user_prefs files, but without the
signing domain this is useless and emails for my users are still getting tagged
up as spam (these in particular score 7-10 points without the whitelist). Is
there a better way, or do I just have to go in and find a DKIM-Signature for
each address book entry and then parse out the d= field?

grep -r "^DKIM-Signature:" $HOME/Maildir | awk  '{print $4}' | sed 's/d=//' |
sed 's/;//' | sort -u

I dunno, doesn't seem that efficient (oh, and it doesn't work since the d=
doesn't appear in the same location in all the headers).

--
RUDOLPH'S RED NOSE IS NOT ALCOHOL-RELATED
        Bart chalkboard Ep. 5F07