Hi all,

First, great conversation on the "historic" machines. My fondest
memory is of an 8080 CP/M machine I built with my dad that included
the cassette tape storage and later an 8" floppy drive. A very
rudimentary BASIC where we typed in sheets and sheets of code to play
a simple Star Trek game where '*' was the Klingons and '()' were the
good ships. There was no debugger, so when we entered it wrong, we had
to start at the top and read through the printouts to find the simple
typo.

Anyway, has anyone thought about incorporating the URLs from the
honeypot project into a block list?

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/index.php

They hit a billion spam messages this week, so thought it was an
opportune time to try and leverage their work.

Thanks,
Alex