OK I am probably wrong, but the list certainly hasn't been inundated with
people saying that they have that exact issue.

Come on, how many people have been hit with Spam, to find that the only reason
it has gotten through their Gateway is because of a Habeas rule? I only
remember Richard complaining about this.

Everyone else started carrying on about the Habeas rules being present at all,
when it is more than within their power to disable those rules.

Buy what you want, but I'm not selling anything.

Cheers,
Mike