> Love that quote. Think I'll steal it.

It's worth stealing. Charles A. Oriez, aka "Socks the Whitehouse Cat," used
that .sig file on some mailop/anti-spam lists I frequented back in the day.
He died back in September of '05, and I later learned that the entire time
I'd "known" him he'd been living with a diagnosis of terminal cancer (they
gave him six months-- he held on four years); through chemo and all the
other sufferings he'd stayed energetically involved in fighting spam and
helping others learn to do so. Talk about sliding across the finish line
broadside....
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com