On Tue, 26 Jan 2010, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Charles Gregory wrote on Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:10:51 -0500 (EST):
Anyone know where to find a RHEL(CentOS) 4 rpm?
Or will it appear in the CentOS 4 official update channels in due time?
Just do yourself. Follow the instructions on the download page, it's a
*one liner* !

Ideally I want to keep things 'download and install' so that the proverbial trained monkey can recreate this server in future.
There is also the minor advantage of having someone else *test* the
rpm so that any issues are resolved before I try to run it on a live system....

But yes, if there is no 'official' rpm forthcoming, I will be building
my own. (smile) But I figured I would see what is in the pipe first...

- C