Michael Scheidell wrote:
I am almost ready to post the pr to upgrade SA 3.2.5 to SA 3.3.0 which is the first step in getting the SA 3.30 port officially on FreeBsd ports system. Prior to this, please update your dependencies, specifically, upgrade p5-Mail-DKIM to at least 0.37, and if you are using amavisd-new, upgrade to at least 2.6.4

If you are using DCC, upgrade to at least 1.3.111 (if you are using the non-commercial version), or to use the new DCC reputations in the commercial version, use at least 2.3.111

Not having these minimum dependencies will cause the portupgrade program to fail until you upgrade. Note: new installs will automagicly install the minimum dependencies as long as your ports tree is updated.

Once I have the ports patches uploaded to Freebsd, I will port the PR number.

I'm waiting for 7.3-release so this will work out great.

Ted