On Saturday February 13 2010 21:42:35 shawnbor wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting my mail server to scan outbound emails for spam,
> incoming works fine (in as much as that it captures spammy email).
> FreeBSD 6, postfix 2.3.2, amavisd-new 2.4.2, spamassassin 3.1.3, mysql 5

How do you know it is not called? Are you judging based on missing X-Spam-*
header fields (this is normal, amavisd does not insert them for outgoing
mail), or are you seeing something else? At log level 5 amavisd would log
the reason for skipping spam scanning, if any. Your answers are in your logs.

  Mark