Quoting Kai Schaetzl <mailli...@conactive.com>:

Dennis B. Hopp wrote on Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:14:58 -0600:

Obviously I have something going on with my bayes, but that's a separate issue

Indeed. But it's an important issue. If it is that biased for other spam as well
youa re better off to not use it in this state.

        T_LOTS_OF_MONEY,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY autolearn=no version=3.3.0

add your RBL score and it's way over 5.

I agree it's an important issue. I had turned off bayes autoexpire in local.cf and at some point taken the cron job out that did a manual force-expire. Once I did a force expire BAYES_60 triggered rather then BAYES_00.

What is the HK_MUCHMONEY rule that you have? Is that part of the base SA installation?

Thanks,

--Dennis