Dhaval Soni wrote on Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:59:20 +0530:

> Dhaval Soni

>From this and your other message on this list I gather that you didn't
read any documentation. So, please go and read documentation. There are
also many tutorials on the web on using SA.
I also deduce from "spam.lists.conf" that you are using MailScanner and
did not read any documentation about it either nor even look in that file.

*Read documentation before using complex software such as this!*

If you don't understand what you are doing or reading hire someone to do
it for you.

Kai