Good evening,

Am 2010-03-13 14:46:35, schrieb Benny Pedersen:
> report them on rfc-ignorant.org

I know it, but the way you have to report it is to long...

> >Ome tim ago we had a problem on a bnch of  Debian  mailinglists  with  a
> ><persupermarket> and after the ISP was not responsive, I  have  spidered
> >theire WHOLE Website for corporated E-Mail addresses and put any of them
> >in the Cc: of my ABUSE autoresponder...  which normaly forward this crap
> >only to the right <abse> addresses...
> this is only the webside owner, not his hoster

Oops, I mean, I have send the messages to the hoster which is the bigest
ISP  of  Bresil  since  ANY  messages  to  <petsupermarket>  failed  and
<ab...@hoster> was not responsive.

So, writing to ANY employees of a hoster will hopefuly work.
It is nearly impossibel that 100% of the staff is incompetent.

> >I think, my 37 x 1800 abuse mails have hit the nerv of someone!
> corp with did no log scan

ACK!  --  Unfortunately I know many of them.

> >The problem is now, such idiots require heavy manual intervention.
> from.pm solves it for me

Unfortunately the tries of the Debian Listmasters to
contact <petsupermarket> whee not succesfull.

Sometimes it requires the HAMMER method.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>                 Michelle Konzack
<http://www.can4linux.org/>                   Apt. 917
<http://www.flexray4linux.org/>               50, rue de Soultz
Jabber linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de           67100 Strabourg/France
IRC    #Debian (irc.icq.com)                  Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
ICQ    #328449886                             Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193