On 2010-03-18 15:02, Jason Bertoch wrote:
On 2010/03/17 6:20 PM, Micah Anderson wrote:

I'm trying to find out what the current state of the art is for plugins
and channel updates.

For channels I've been using:

updates.spamassassin.org
sought.rules.yerp.org
saupdates.openprotect.com

But I wonder if the last two are still relevant, or if there are other
lists to use instead?

My update channels include:

updates.spamassassin.org
sought.rules.yerp.org
90_2tld.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
90_3tld.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net

The sought rules are still relevant, though the update server has been hit and miss lately.

If I recall correctly, 90_2tld.cf can be used by everyone, while 90_3tld.cf applies to SA 3.3.x only. There has been talk on the dev list about incorporating both into a future SA version, though.

Pls top using
> 90_2tld.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
> 90_3tld.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net

These files have been merged inot future SA 3.3.1 and are released as 20_aux_tlds.cf

With a bit of luck there will be a sa-update release for 3.2.x and 3.3.0