> Here's one pretty much guaranteed to peg a CPU core for ~130 seconds (or
> more):
>
> http://pastebin.com/2ssy2YEk

I'm not seeing your 130 sec CPU issue on my end.  Are as mentioned by Matt, are
you running into some DNS issue?  These are stock rule + other house rules in
place.  I'm not getting any type of DNS hit, this might because you modified
the headers.  Either way, 5 seconds for me.

[r...@hsoakmsa01 ~]# time cat bad.msg | spamc -R -p xxxx -u filter
10.8/0.0
Spam detection software, running on the system "hsoakmsa01.holdstead.local", has

Content preview:  Attention Freind, How are you today? I pray this mail gets
   to you in a perfect health condition. My Name is Mrs Laura Pedro General
  Secretary Compensation Award House inconjunction with the online lottery
organization.I
   have been waiting for you to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft worth
   $14.6,000.00 million United States Dollars which is still valid for payment,
   but I have not hear from you. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.1 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 1.5 MILLION_USD            BODY: Talks about millions of dollars
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 1.2 ADVANCE_FEE_2          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.4 ADVANCE_FEE_3          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.8 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE    MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
 0.6 ADVANCE_FEE_4          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 3.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

real    0m5.038s
user    0m0.017s
sys     0m0.061s