Hi!

http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/cbc.html

It seems barracuda is still leading, but is that also everyone's
experience? Can anyone provide details on how Jeff computed this
information and is it as cut-and-dried as this makes it seem? IOW,
barracuda, the free service, is "better" than all the rest...

spams him. So the experience of others might vary. There's not a lot of comparisons out there so this gives me some clue. But it doesn'y say anything about the quality of the lists as it has apews listed highly. If I created a list that blacklisted everything I would be first.

Setup a blacklist blocking ANY ip and you are ranked #1 in this test.
Its of no use at all IMHO.

Bye,
Raymond.