Dennis B. Hopp wrote:
> I have AWL enabled and it seems to be ok with helping out legitimate
> senders that occasionally send a "spammy" type message, but lately I
> have seen an increase where AWL is adding a negative score to a very
> blatant spam.
>
> So my questions are, do people feel AWL is worth having enabled?

Ask 3 people and you'll get 3 different opinions...  Personally, I think
it is useful.

> Is there a way to have the AWL rule only triggered if there is a minimum
> number of messages seen by that sender?

Not that I'm aware of.

Is the AWL score enough to prevent the messages from being marked as
spam, or are you seeing the negative AWL score on messages that are
marked as spam?  It is normal for AWL to give negative scores to spam
from time to time, but for the most part, it should not be enough to
push the score below the spam threshold.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AwlWrongWay

--
Bowie