On 24.04.10 14:53, Chris wrote:
> I like using it since it learns spam/ham all at once while also doing
> the spam reports. Just more convenient for me.

Looking at the script again, the script calls sa-learn, which the
"spamassassin -r" and "spamassassin -k" also ni fact do, then it calls
"spamassassin -r" (which makes previous sa-learn somehow useless),
and finally it sends reports to spamcop (which "spamassassin -r" does
too, when the SpamCop plugin is loaded).

It can delete mail, send bayes statistics and it's coded to process many
mail at once. However you could configure mail addresses to SA and skip skip
sa-learn and mailing to spamcop.

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.