On Tue, 4 May 2010, Greg Troxel wrote:
I use spamassass-milter and reject at about 8 points.  Normally this is
fine.  I just got a few false positives.
BAYES_40,DKIM_FORGED,DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,DKIM_VALID_AU,DOS_OUTLOOK_TO_MX,HELO_NO_DOMAIN,RCVD_IN_PBL,RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL,RDNS_NONE,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY

Your list of 'matched' rules includes several DNS blacklists (PBL, SORBS).
Occasionally a gmail or earthlink server gets abused, and is temporarily blacklisted. IF they dn't fix it themselves, you may have to write to the blacklist maintainers and request removal of the IP....

- C