On Mon, 24 May 2010, Jason Bertoch wrote:
A user reported the following FN to me which is written in an Arabic character set. I have "ok_locales en" set, but I don't see any rules hitting that appear language related. I also found the normalize_charset option, but don't know if it will help or hurt my ability to detect these messages. Ideas or thoughts?
http://pastebin.com/KtQSvZ5w

At a guess I would say the bulk of your score is attributed to the
URI in the body that has been flagged as being on the SURBL blocklist.

Beyond that, the issue seems to be that they have used a body 'type' of text/html without actually using HTML. So spamasassin is complaining about various aspects of the improper use of HTML... Though I can't see how it decided that a large font was in use....

The solution here seems to be a combination of getting rid of the 'bad' URI from the text and gettin ghte sender to fix their (web based?) mail client so that all those HTML problems don't occur....

- C