On Fri, 28 May 2010, theTree wrote:
I received a spam email that scored zero on the SpamAssassin score. I think
it may be to do with the SPF_HELO_PASS that it scored - would someone be
able to give me some pointers?

I can't be certain with the munged headers, but it looks like
you are FORWARDING your mail internally from one server to another, and then doing an SPF check on the 'helo' between your two servers.

You might want to see if you can put SA on your gateway mail server. Otherwise, be sure that 'trusted_networks' is set properly, so that SA has a better chance of examining the received header from the first external connection.

- Charles