Randy Ramsdell wrote:
> IIRC, when I sent messages through sa-learn on the old mail server as
> spam, then checking with  spamassassin debug, this would show a 3.5
> BAYES score. I will double check this, but I would hope to at least
> add a positive score when training a spam message.

Training a single message should not cause a large change in the Bayes
score.  Normally, you would need to train multiple similar messages
before you see a large change.  Keep in mind that Bayes works with
statistics about the messages that it has learned.  The change to the
database from learning a single message depends on the tokens in that
message and what Bayes had learned about those tokens previously.

--
Bowie