Hi,
    I have installed spam-assassin in my mail server and when i sent mails
from my gmail accout i always get these errors.
* 2.4 DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS RBL: Envelope sender listed in bl.open-whois.org.
* 3.4 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX The date is grossly in the future.
Because of these errors my spam score is always greater than 5 and i think a
spam score greater than 5 is not good. I googled about these errors , and I
read somewhere that if I update spam-assassin, these errors would go. Is it
true? Are these errors critical? if not, how can i turn these checks off?