On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, andrewj wrote:
I am migrating to a new server with SpamAssassin. I have a well-known email address which is a common spam target, and I want to set it up so that only addresses on my whitelist are allowed, everything else is automatically blacklisted. How do I set this up?

Other advice on whitelisting aside, if your statement implies that you are starting to use spamassassin on mail that was previously unfiltered you might want to see how much spam actually still arrives in that mailbox once SA is doing it's job. I found that even some of my hardest hit mailboxes suddenly dropped down to a managable 3-4 spams delivered per day when I got SA working on them.

- C