On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, gwilodailo wrote:

I've discovered that some mail between two of my clients (on separate hosts)
is getting flagged as spam, because of this rule (FH_HOST_IN_ADDRARPA). I'm
not at all an expert with spamassassin, and I'm having some difficulty
finding what this rule is about and what to do about it.

Your reverse DNS lookup for the hostname resolves to a string containing
'in-addr.arpa'. This can be corrected by setting your reverse DNS zone to a real hostname for the IP. If you are not in control of the DSN you may have to talk to your upstream provider.

If you are only doing this internally, and never send external mail from that host, you can just add a whteilst entry for that hostname.

-Charles