On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 17:47 +0200, Massimiliano Giovine wrote:
> Well. That sounds more clear.
>
> Now, where is mysite config dir for the custom cf file? I have to
> specify one to my spamassassin installation?

man spamassassin

Your site config dir (since you're on Ubuntu) is /etc/spamassassin, the
same location where you find your local.cf.

> Can i assign to my rule a so high score to don let the message delivery?

No. *sigh*

As I said in my previous post, SA does NOT deliver your mail, and it
does NOT prevent delivery. SA evaluates mail and returns a score
representing the confidence of the mail's spamminess.

Any action based on that score and/or headers SA adds to the processed
mail is the duty of other programs.

That said -- yes, you /can/ assign a really high score to your custom
rule, that basically will over-rule anything else. However, yet again,
performing the desired action based on the score is NOT within the scope
of SA.

> > OK then. However, is the custom header analysis going to be that
> > complex, that a bunch of header and probably meta rules would not do?
> It need a database interaction so i have to use a plugin-eval rule.

So the data changes frequently?

> > When the corresponding rule is being evaluated.
> So if i specify "HEADER" into cf file it will be calle for each
> incoming mail header analysis?

Err -- sorry, I don't mean to come across insulting, but...

Did you read the documentation? In particular the Conf docs, rule
definitions. Do you know what a header rule is?

You really should not get your feet wet with SA by writing a plugin. A
solid background, at the very least configuration and tweaking, is
required.

--
char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu...@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a\x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";