On 2010-06-29 10:39, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:

On 2010-06-28 11:33, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> Hey there,
> > Perhaps this is by design, but rt replies are, strictly speaking, not > bounce messages.
> > Message attached, let me know if it looks "normal".
> > -Dan

from what I see it looks normal if someone really makes an effort to "tune" SA scores.

my 50_scores.cf deault says:

score ANY_BOUNCE_MESSAGE 0.1
score SHORTCIRCUIT 0

Even so, why is it matching, when it's not a bounce. It's either something inaccurate in spamassassin, or something RT is doing that it shouldn't be. It it's the latter, I'll attempt to fix rt. If the former, perhaps SA should.

Either I'm blind or your sample is missing important header information.

suggest you use:

report_safe 0

in local.cf and post a new sample in pastebin