On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Jose Luis Marin Perez wrote:
In a CentOS 4.7 server I installed qmail + simscan + ClamAV + Spamassassin
3.3.0 that is working properly.
Now my intention is that when a mail is considered SPAM this is moved to a
folder called SPAM and in turn notifies the user (via email) so you can
review it.
Is it possible?

If your Spamassassin is properly adding a header showing the Spam 'score' as a row of asterisks, then you can check for that header in procmail and deliver accordingly. I would suggest, to avoid having a notice for every piece of spam, try instead to have a cron job that checks the spam folder for *new* mail, once nightly, and sends a single message to the user. Of course, if the user is always getting spam, then that notice gets ignored pretty quickly, so you may want to decide whether it is worth the trouble.

- C