Hi,

In continuation to my original posting here,
http://old.nabble.com/SpamAssassin-Integration-ts28903365.html

Gnanam wrote:
> I want to integrate SpamAssassin in my web-based application to test spam
> score of the "email content" that our application User's wish to send in
> mail composing page itself - even before sending.  When I say mail
> composing page here, it is not an email client like Outlook, Outlook
> Express, etc. but rather it is a regular/normal web-based form with HTML
> editor.
>
> How do I integrate SpamAssassin for my Use Case explained above?  Relevant
> documentation links on the same are appreciated.

As I'm integrating SpamAssassin command-line tool in our web-based
application to test spam score of the email message, hundreds of application
Users may perform spam score test at the same time.

My question is: Will the command-line tool "spamassassin" or "spamc" be
stable/reliable enough to test hundreds of different email messages at the
same time?

Experts ideas/advice/opinions/comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Gnanam